Amenities & Services
We are here for you
As an adult home, Clinton Crest Manor allows for residents to live independently in a residence while still having access to assistance with daily living through the preparation of meals, medication supervision, housekeeping services, and laundry.
Our staff is on-premises and available 24 hours a day, so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help.
Accommodations include 39 one bedroom rooms, complete with furnishings, individual half-bathrooms and individual temperature controls. We also have 1 suite. We offer a barber and beauty shop, convenience mobile store, transportation services and many other amenities. Room furnishings include: a twin bed, dresser, night stand, lamp, round table and two straight back chairs.
- 3 nutritious meals served each day in our community dining room
- Daily Activities
- Twenty-four hour supervision
- Personal care services including showering and dressing
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Fire alarm system with sprinklers
- Several gardens and full walkway
- Laundry and linen services
- Transportation service
- Evening snack delivered to rooms
- Supervision of all medications
- Mobile store
- Lounge with fireplace and television
- Courtyard with patio and grill
- Ample parking
- 800 amp generator
- Housekeeping service
- Security system with 16 cameras